By accessing this web site or using our services, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disable your account and/or take other legal action as we see fit. The materials contained on our web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
By using our services, you and any parties to whom you give access to this account, must agree to the following conditions:
- You will only use MessagePost to send transactional messages; not solicitations, or messages meant for sales or marketing products or services.
- You will not use our services for any illegal activity.
- You agree to follow all laws regarding the sending of messages (SMS, email, phone, etc), such as the Telephone Consumer Protection Act or any similar federal or state statute, regulation or law.
- You will not use our services to send messages (SMS, email, phone, etc.) which are illegal, false or misleading, inaccurate, protected by copyright, obscene, harmful, threatening, defamatory or hateful.
- You will not use our services to send unsolicited messages of any kind, or spam.
- You agree to use MessagePost in compliance with any state and federal laws.
- If we suspect any customer of ours to be involved in illegal activity, they forfeit any privacy rights defined in the privacy document, and we reserve the right to forward any information associated with their account to law enforcement officials, our SMS suppliers, and any potential victims.
In no event shall MessagePost or its employees or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use MessagePost’s Internet site or services, even if MessagePost or a MessagePost authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Any claim relating to MessagePost’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.